Home

It has been forever - I know.  

In fact it has been exactly 25 days since we have been discharged from the hospital.  I can't believe it.  Where has the time gone?! Jack is 8 weeks old already! WHAT? How can that be? 

I wanted to update the blog since we have been home, but getting into our new routine has taken precedence.  I made it a priority to put my energy and time into God, Kyle and Jack and I hope that y'all understand.  Honestly, we have been pretty okay! The unknown is scary, but y'all have already heard me say that over and over again.  We are taking it day by day - it's the only way I know how to function now.  Nothing big has happened, which is good and my heart is happy for that. Yes, there have been some scary moments, but we made it through together. I try not to worry or question why, but those feelings are still very much raw and real. I assume they will be for a while so friends I ask for grace. I fear the worst pretty much every day, but I also pray. I pray for peace and comfort so the devil can't win. I pray for happy moments and we have been blessed to get them!

Jack has had many visitors and he seems to love being loved on. He's the biggest cuddler and I swoon every time I hold him. My heart is hopeful that he blesses everyone he gets to meet. Thank you to everyone who has come to see him - it means a lot! We also had a great Sunday last week when we finally got to take pictures with the amazing Kate Brooks. The sign hanging above Jack's bed means more now than ever and I'm so glad Kate was able to capture a few intimate moments of us with it in the background. I have shared a few below - enjoy! 

I promise to update the blog on a more regular basis. Please know I appreciate all of you who have asked me about Jack and politely commanded me to keep writing! We love y'all!










Comments

  1. Jack Evans is seriously the cutest, most snugglest little boy! Just like his Mom and Dad, Jack is very much loved by SO many people!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts